- Do it with integrity in every exchange.
- Do it with compassion for your sellers.
- Do it with a business sense because that’s what it is.
- Do it right…once in a row, every time.
Why? Because doing things with integrity is the only way to succeed in the end. Because conducting auctions for sellers makes you realize you’re selling their life possessions, collections and memories. Because doing it with a business sense makes them and you more profitable and successful. Because doing it right every time means you don’t miss. That’s why. Four simple, guiding principles, but there is much more to the advantages we offer:
Every other school and college that offers you an “education” in auctioneering focuses nearly exclusively on teaching you how to talk fast. And every other school and college is privately owned.
Not so with Walnut Creek Auction College. We go way, way beyond that.
We teach you not only how to professionally auction and cry a sale but how to become the top-flight company in your area of coverage.
- You’ll make money because we’ll teach you how.
- You’ll land sales because we’ll teach you how.
- You’ll control costs because we’ll teach you how.
- You’ll staff each correctly because we’ll teach you how.
- You’ll select the proper selling venue and auction type because we’ll teach you how.
- You’ll become professionally licensed per your state’s requirements because we’ll teach you how.
- In summary, you’ll run a successful auction business because…you guessed it. We’ll teach you how.
And while we’re privately owned today, we are the only college endorsed by a public institution (Des Moines Area Community College) that is assisting us in providing this education. Together, we are pursuing the development of a degree in auctioneering; an exclusive in the industry as you simply can’t get a degree in auctioneering from anywhere…the best you’ll get is an honorary piece of paper naming you a Colonel. (We’ll give you one of those whether you attend or not.)
The chances are slim you’ll ever attend two auction colleges. That means you’ll probably never know whether or not you received all the information you’ll need to run your own business. But, we promise you this: YOU will leave here with that information. What you do with it is up to you even though once you’re a graduate of our school, we’ll be available to you for free support for as long as you need on any topic you want addressed. That is the advantage of coming here. You not only gain an education, but a lifelong coach.
But, there’s more.
You Decide How Much Education You Need
If you’re going to do this, do it right, do it once, do it well. Do it at Walnut Creek Auction College. You’ll get more education for less money than any other school in the country. It’s our promise.