TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Registration is limited on a first-paid, first-in basis. Postage dates for checks or PayPal notification will be
used to determine date paid. Attendance will be limited to 30 per class. You will not be considered as
registered until payment in full is made.
2. Registration allows one person to attend. Call or text David at 309/558-8200 to discuss multiple attendees
from the same firm discounts.
3. Registration includes only the course materials and support materials. One noon meal and snacks will be
included, but separate meal and housing accommodations need to be made by each student.
4. Refunds are available as follows: cancellation 90 days prior to event equals 80% refund; cancellation prior
to 30 days prior to event equals 25% refund. Once inside 30 days of the event, no refunds are available.
5. Refund policy extends only to Walnut Creek Auction College. See host motel for room refund policies.
6. A light breakfast will be available at most hotels. Breaks will be taken at noon for attendees on their own
except for one day when lunch will be provided. Evenings will be on your own.
7. A large assortment of restaurants and entertainment venues are available inside two miles (some within
walking distance) of the Iowa FFA Enrichment Center in Ankeny, IA.
8. Classes will begin at 8:30 am sharp and will end at 5 pm daily with the exception of the final day, which
may end slightly before that.
9. Casual clothing is welcome.
10. Classes begin at 8:30 am and will dismiss between 4:30 and 5:00 pm, depending on questions.
11. Room 204, Iowa FFA Enrichment Center, Ankeny, IA will be the host room where education takes place.
On-site parking is available.
12. The price for the 3-day Bid Calling course is $495. The price for the 5-day Comprehensive Auction
Management Course is $795. A $195 discount is available to current card-carrying members of either the
National Auctioneer’s Association or a state auctioneer association for the 5-day class and a $95 discount is
available for the 3-day course.
13. The 3-Day class will be held from January 24-26 and the 5-day class will be held from January 24-28. Class
on the 28 th will be dismissed by approximately 3:30 pm.
14. Ankeny motels near the area include Quality Inn, Country Inn (both recommended), Days Inn, Holiday
Inn, Best Western, Comfort Inn, Econo Lodge and Super 8. You will need to book your own room.
TERMS & CONDITIONS