TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Registration is limited on a first-paid, first-in basis. Postage dates for checks or PayPal notification will be used to determine date paid.
2. Registration allows one person to attend. Call David at 309/558-8200 to discuss multiple attendee from the same firm discounts.
3. Refunds are available as follows: cancellation 90 days prior to event equals 80% refund; cancellation prior to 30 days prior to event equals 25% refund. Once inside 30 days of the event, no refunds are available.
4. Refund policy extends only to Walnut Creek Auction College. See host motel for room refund policies.
5. A light breakfast will be available at the hotel. Breaks will be taken at noon for attendees on their own except for one day when lunch will be provided. Evenings will be on your own.
6. A large assortment of restaurants and entertainment venues are available inside two miles (some within walking distance) of the host hotel.
7. Classes will begin at 8:30 am sharp and will end at 5 pm daily with the exception of the final day, which may end slightly before that.
8. The host hotel is within walking distance of the Quad City Airport or you may contact the hotel ONE DAY IN ADVANCE of arrival in order to have pick-up service provided.
9. Casual clothing is welcome.